Time and Attendance
Effectively manage your employee time and attendance
Whether you have a few employees or thousands, you can benefit from time-saving automation, payroll integration and real-time analytics. Worksite PAY’s solutions can handle shift work, hourly work, exempt worker schedules and even project-based work.
Make time tracking easy, convenient and accurate — for employees and managers
- Eliminate paper timesheets with digital time clocking and save employees up to 30 minutes per month1
- Save an average of 40 minutes per week per manager with automated alerts, time card approvals, scheduling, exception reports and more2
- Improve time card accuracy and avoid “buddy punching” by using time clocks with optional finger- scan identification
Worksite PAY’s platform is accessible anytime, anywhere, with our 4+ Star-reviewed mobile app — more than 15 million managers and employees use it.
See how easy it is to use
Easily track and manage leaves, accruals and attendance
- Gain visibility into time accrued versus time taken
- Check complete attendance history and monitor trends
- Track eligibility and concurrent leave requests automatically and apply approved leave time to schedules and time cards
- Analyze absence trends, reduce absenteeism, better control paid time off and leaves of absence
Promote proper staffing and reduce labor costs
- With automated scheduling, attendance and leave management software, you could spend less on labor, with up to 33 percent less unplanned overtime3
- Managers can address shift swaps and quickly adjust schedules to promote proper staffing
- Gain visibility into actual costs vs. scheduled, earned hours, overtime and other real-time analytics that can help you or your managers stay on budget
A recent report by Aberdeen Group found that organizations who automate scheduling saw five percent greater workforce capacity utilization and 24 percent higher engagement levels due to scheduling transparency over organizations without automated scheduling.
Reduce risk with wage, hour, overtime and absence tracking
- Manage long-term leave compliance to comply with federal, state, local and your organizational policies
- Avoid paying noncompliance settlements by automating work and pay rules
- Reduce grievances and distribute overtime fairly with visibility into accurate, real-time overtime calculations
- Require employees to review and sign off on the accuracy of their time cards, including the number of required breaks
Worksite PAY can create a customizable time and attendance solution to help you proactively stay on top of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime requirements, state-level wage and hour laws, and more.
Payroll & HCM Integration
Streamline your processes with payroll and HCM integration
Achieve even greater efficiency by integrating our automated time and attendance system with payroll processing — and potentially save you or your HR department an average of 350 hours per year.4
Integrated systems allow you to minimize redundant data entry and manual information gathering from different systems. With one system, you can better manage:
- Labor budgeting
- Task management
Worksite PAY specializes in integration. Learn more about how we integrate with other software and platforms.
Drive productivity with workforce analytics and benchmarking
Imagine if you could more easily arrange adequate staffing levels, avoid costly overtime and supplemental staffing, and use historical trends and predictive algorithms for more accurate planning. Worksite PAY solutions can help you:
- Analyze absences, overtime, late punches and more with real-time views
- Monitor thresholds applicable to business, legal and regulatory requirements
- Gain better visibility into hours, overtime and other cost drivers
- Benchmark your company’s performance against companies similar in size, geography and industry
- Customize dashboards to easily access the information that’s most important to you