Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Prepare for the unexpected with streamlined insurance
When working with Worksite PAY, you get full access to licensed agents at our affiliate agency,Metro Coast Insurance Services, LLC, who are committed to streamlining insurance so you can get the protection that’s best for you and your company.
Why workers’ comp insurance is necessary
- Most states require companies with one or more employees to have workers’ compensation insurance; only a few states don’t require it
- States that require workers’ comp typically impose significant penalties for companies that don’t comply and can even shut down your business
- Coverage is necessary regardless of who’s at fault; injured workers are usually eligible for workers’ compensation, even if their injuries are caused from their own negligence
- Health or medical insurance is not a substitute for workers’ compensation; employees are only covered for on-the-job injuries or job-related illnesses
Learn more about what workers’ compensation insurance is, and why you need it, from our affiliate agency, MCI.
Integrate Workers’ Comp with your payroll and improve cash flow
Worksite PAY Premium Advantage Program is a unique solution that provides your business with a easy and efficient way to free up cash:
- Premium payments are based on actual, not estimated, payroll data and carrier rates, to help minimize over or underpayments at your year-end audit
- No upfront premium deposit is required, which frees up cash that you can invest back into your business to build profitability
- Payments are spread over each payroll cycle so you know what to expect and when
- Reduce risk and save money with the Worksite PAY Premium Advantage Program for workers’ compensation.
The Old Traditional Way
- Make regular premium payments
- Premium deposit required (25-100% min.)
- Premium based on estimated annual payroll
- Limited payment terms (e.g. monthly, quarterly, semi-annual)
- Greater risk of extra premium due at year-end audit
- Need to hand write checks and send via mail risking late payment or cancellation
Worksite PAY Premium Advantage Program
- No deposit required
- Premium based on your actual payroll and the carrier rates
- Payments spread-out over your company’s payroll cycle
- Reduce the risk of over payments or underpayments at year-end audits
- No need to write checks and assures accurate, on-time payments
Guidance from professional insurance professionals
Knowing if you need workers’ compensation insurance is easy, but finding the right coverage is usually cumbersome. Working with our licensed insurance professionals helps give you a clear perspective about workers’ comp details and you’ll also receive knowledgeable, supportive guidance to choose the right coverage and carrier so you can stay on top of requirements and regulatory changes.
The licensed insurance professionals at Metro Coast Insurance know what they’re doing. They’ve worked with lots of bussinesses like yours, to help them choose the right coverage, at the right cost.
After all, Metro Coast Insurance understands your priorities: growing your business, complying with regulations and caring for your employees.
To receive a quote for workers’ compensation coverage, and a comparison of proposals, from multiple A rated national carriers, Metro Coast Insurance.
Ready to get started?
Learn how WorksitePAY can tailor solutions to help solve your business needs.
Book a demo online and one of our HR Specialists will be in touch to discuss your goals and how Worksite PAY can help you achieve them.